As part of our growth strategy, we are seeking to hire a Recruiter to serve the Polish market. The primary focus will be the screening of entry level candidates primarily for white collar positions for global companies.
- Source entry candidates using a variety of search methods to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
This is an entry level professional recruitment position. We seek candidates with:
- A minimum one year of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in Polish and English languages.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Understanding of Polish employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing methods.
· 100% remote work
· Flexible form of cooperation – employment contract, mandate contract, B2B contract
· Tools necessary for the work,
· Flexible working hours
· Cooperation with a more experienced tutor
· Being part of a team that has a real impact on shaping the company
Do you want to create a new story of intelligent recruitment with us? Apply now!